Zomato.com - India's biggest online food & lifestyle guide

Thursday, March 10, 2011

rush of blood

hey.... sorry for my brief absence.... Been caught up too much in life.... Here is a new post.... My first of this year.... Its a song.... Pls bear the explicits..... It comes with aggression and emotion.... Nothing personal...... Hope you enjoy it...

Cheers \m/
Freeek

Rush of blood

Woke up with a smile on my face,

Feels like I f***in won a race.

Just look at your face by my side,

Holding you, gives me pride….

Just hope that we stay together,

Like this, on forever.

Like cocaine on a f***in sled,

You give a rush of blood to my head…

Never again wanna get back low,

Cos I know il wake up tomorrow.

And not find you by my side,

That will blow my f***in mind like a tide.

Sugar girl, don’t be so mean,

I swear to never yell or scream.

Our love is like crystal meth,

Gives a rush of blood to my head.

3 comments:

  1. \m/ love this mucho :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @balraj

    Hope you liked it brother....

    @MissAnnThrope

    Thank you... It is because of all your support that i write more....

    Cheers \m/
    Freeek

    ReplyDelete